CHILD CARE ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
Does Your Family Qualify for Child Care Assistance?
YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE ASSISTANCE WITH YOUR CHILD CARE COSTS
- Family must live in Bowie, Cass, Delta, Franklin, Hopkins, Lamar, Morris, Red River, or Titus County.
- Parents must be working or attending school/training for a minimum of 25 hours per week for a one parent household or 50 hours per week for a two parent household.
- For a limited time, parents may be eligible for child care services while they are looking for work.
- Family’s gross monthly income must fall within the Income Eligibility Limits:
(Effective through 9/30/23)
The parent’s cost is a sliding-scale fee based on income, family size and the number of children in care.
TO LEARN MORE ABOUT CHILD CARE ASSISTANCE
- To apply for Child Care Assistance, visit our website www.netxworkforce.org, go to Child Care for Parents and complete the Waiting List Application.
- Fax: 1-903-794-8012
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: 1702 Hampton Rd
- Texarkana, Texas 75503
- For any questions or concerns, contact CHILD CARE SERVICES 1-800-874-3226 or 903-794-8999 or email.
Relay Texas TDD: 800-735-2989 Relay Texas Voice: 800-735-2988