How do I receive payment?

Providers will have the reimbursement payment directly deposited into a specified checking or savings account. A direct deposit form must be completed and returned with a voided check. If you have a change of address, you must notify us in writing of the change. Also, you must notify us if you change banks to complete the necessary forms.

Show All Answers

1. How do I become a regulated provider?
2. I have become a regulated provider, but I am not getting children referred to my center. Why?
3. I have just been chosen as a child care provider. When do I get paid?
4. How do I receive payment?
5. How do we report attendance for Billing?
6. As a child care provider, am I an employee of Workforce Solutions Northeast Texas?
7. How do I submit changes to my previously submitted provider information?